By Andrew Ballenthin
Blog-Off II has surpassed the level of activity of Blog-Off I by far. In 3 days we've seen over 50 new posts, 300+ comments and 6,000+ incremental page views (based on TypePad's data). These are great numbers and they speak to tremendous people who are part of this international community event. With participants from the US,Canada, UK, Netherlands, Italy and India I am seeing a spectacular spirit of collaboration.
The below link gives you the first 3 full days of the contest. It covers the top 50 articles on the Community Marketing Blog. Don't worry if you don't have the highest traffic results, there's still time and a number of other criteria being measured.
Download Blog-Off II Traffic Results: December 1 to 3
Here's a recap on the judge's evaluation criteria:
- Captivating blog headlines - how good are they?
- Quality - what is the originality, depth and quality of writing?
- Traffic - how many page visits were you able to generate for your content?
- Dialog - how many people commented and how did you respond?
- Length of visit - did your audience stay engaged?