By Andrew Ballenthin
Coffee shops have become central to our lives socially and professionally. It's a place to go with friends, associates, clients and take a break from the day or get some work done. Usually the conversation is small talk, sometimes it's deep and intense. Whatever the reason for visiting this modern day watering hole it's a place where communities congregate and socialize.
Share Your Thoughts, Network and Connect
With over 35 people participating in Blog-Off II this central post is a place to share your thoughts during and after the contest. Just add a Comment below. Use it for:
- dropping a note to say, "hello"
- telling us more about you
- asking for help or collaboration
- sharing feedback about Blog-Off II
- ideas for Blog-Off III, what should be next?
- blurting out something exciting that you want everyone to know about.
- Note: sales and self-promotions messages will be removed.
What's Your Coffee Shop Comment Today?
Blog-Off II Contest Founder and Director, Email